• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Builder Application //Emlarun
Brick 
Hi,
I am Emlarun and I want to be builder. I am 14 years old and I am a person that plys Minecraft atleast 1-3h /day. And much of that time are in Ottercraft. And i has build lots of stuff before the reset on ottercraft and much things from houses-design in creative. Here are some of my projects that I posted on facebook and it is design:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016264001791

I has build other buildings too and if you want to find them…. Is it in osmex. I build everything on survivor in Osmex. Churches, government houses and easy homes-big luxy homes. Just /tpa Emlarun and I can show u my buildings in Osmex.
I am good at getting ideas easy for my new projects and my mind is full of new ideas that I would use for the server buildings but sometimes I can´t reach so high at my building and it is hard to place blocks at high places. But when I can use the /fly it would help me to make better outside décor.

//Emlarun
The build you wanna show are the ones on your facebook page?

Which one of them are on the server?

Edit at 23 of February:

Application is annulled for now.
Reason: Lack of build to show.
Show build to get it un-annulled.
(02-23-2018, 09:49 AM)Demendius Wrote: The build you wanna show are the ones on your facebook page?

Which one of them are on the server?

Well, Later today i will post some screenshots of my buildings
Just post some coordinates and I will check it when I have time ^_^ Please give the coords to one build you wanna show off! Else you might get a bad judgement upon builds you just made quickly without thought! Smile
(02-23-2018, 10:05 AM)Demendius Wrote: Just post some coordinates and I will check it when I have time ^_^ Please give the coords to one build you wanna show off! Else you might get a bad judgement upon builds you just made quickly without thought! Smile

Cordinates "670, 66, 2080"