• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vip Giveaway
Hello all! This is a giveaway for vip! All you have to do is type your ingame name in the replys to this thread and you will be automaticly entered, winner will be chosen on March 9th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Good luck! if you already have vip you will be upgraded to vip+ and if you already vip+. Then i will reroll.
Can we get a "hell yeah!" up in here?
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
_Nagatsuu_
(03-04-2017, 04:38 AM)timelapzz Wrote: Hello all! This is a giveaway for vip! All you have to do is type your ingame name in the replys to this thread and you will be automaticly entered, winner will be chosen on March 9th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Good luck! if you already have vip you will be upgraded to vip+ and if you already vip+. Then i will reroll.

ReadingBooks, ReadingBooks, ReadingBooks. Does this increase my chances?  Smile
(03-04-2017, 04:45 AM)ReadingBooks Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 04:38 AM)timelapzz Wrote: Hello all! This is a giveaway for vip! All you have to do is type your ingame name in the replys to this thread and you will be automaticly entered, winner will be chosen on March 9th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Good luck! if you already have vip you will be upgraded to vip+ and if you already vip+. Then i will reroll.

ReadingBooks, ReadingBooks, ReadingBooks. Does this increase my chances?  Smile

haha
BlameTK

I would like to enter this giveaway, but if I win i'll give the reward to my brother _FredTheTurtle_ Since he doesn't have a forums acc lol
BTLteamTNT_2
Smile
BruzBoy  Big Grin