• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?
My name is Nathan, ing game name nathanlin527. I love the video, the video game is life. The first game I ever bought is Minecraft. Last year my friend inxidious tell me this server and love how the server is so peaceful. I am planning to create a gaming youtube channel.

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?
Answering people's question. Helping people gather material and building house. Voting every day, I got first place on the voting site last month. Keep the server clean.

Why do you want to be part of the staff?
To be honest I want to be part of the staff because I can quickly reach to other people if they need help.

What are the times you are usually online?
4 hours on the weekday, and possible whole day on the weekend. 

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-Minecraft)?
I being playing Minecraft for more than 4 years. And Yes. I've been Mod before. I am really good with command and I also knew a lot about the plugin.
[Image: Screenshot_2017_03_07_at_2_28_09_PM_Edited_1.png]