Poll: Do you think I would be a good staff member?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
Too young
0%
0 0%
Not Ready Yet
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bugglepuff's Application
Wink 
About Me
My name is Alexys, however I go by Bug/Bugglepuff on Ottercraft. I am 14 years old and live in Florida. I currently do MMA Monday through Friday and play Minecraft in my free time.

Why Do I Want To Be Staff?
I strive to help people to the best of my ability when it is needed. However, currently I can only do so much to help and I wish I could to more to ensure that the players are happy. I believe if I am accepted as staff I would be able to ensure everyone is enjoying their time on Ottercraft. I would do my best to prevent and resolve any problems that are thrown my way.

My Experience
I have been playing Minecraft for about 6-7 years. During my years of playing I have been given the opportunity to be staff on a server called E&D.
While on E&D I was an Admin/Builder, and the only reason why I am currently not staff on E&D is because it had to be shut down. But I do wish to be given opportunity as Mod/Admin on Ottercraft.

Times I Am On
During the summer I will be online anytime between 8:00 a.m and 5:00 a.m. However when school starts in August I will be online between 3:00 p.m and 10:00 p.m

Additional Information
I am aware that I am quite young to be applying for a position like this that requires a lot of responsibility. However I do believe that despite my age I would make a great addition to the staff team. I do find myself more mature than the average 14 year old, as I do not have any intentions to break rules and/or abuse any power I am given. I am also willing to be mod for however long is needed to be trusted.

Thank You
Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I appreciate it. Feel free to contact me on discord if you have any questions.

~Bugglepuff