• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mod Application
Hello! My in-game name is UglyDuckling_Jay, my nickname is Mr. Quackers.

My Credentials:
I was born December 6th, my age being 14. I know I may be a bit young, but I feel I'm mature enough to be apart of an amazing team like the Ottercraft Staff Team.
I have been playing Minecraft for around 5 years of my life, and have been playing Ottercraft for around 2-3 months now. I am active every single day,  and even more on the weekends.

Why Me?
I have been around this wonderful community and I think I can help more then just buying a rank. I feel I can give so much more then just money, I can give my kindness and maturity to a place that I feel I belong in. It'd be a wonder to work with such an amazing owner, and an amazing build team to pair.
I have 3 brothers, me being the oldest. I am usually the one putting a stop to all the madness that goes on.

What do I offer?
I offer plenty of skills that are needed to be apart of the wonderful staff of Ottercraft (see what I did there?). I offer kindness, I respect those who respect me, and feel that I can get strict if necessary. Discipline is something not all people have. I, however, am one of those who can control my actions and act, drink, and move responsibly. I  will treat others how they need to be treated. I also have recording software in case I need evidence to ban someone.

Being Active:
I can be active around everyday, from around 4:30 to 7 on weekdays and 10 AM-12 AM on weekends. With this schedule, the server can be controlled within all hours of a day. I live in the CST timezone, in Texas.

Thank you for allowing me to apply,

-UglyDuckling_Jay
Great formatting on this application,

We're looking for one more mod at the moment, however... Generally we try and bring in staff members a bit older.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]