• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff application :3
About me 

Hello, my name is Robbie I work at Walmart I'm 16 and I'm a junior in high school I love computers I love building them I love building networks I love coding really anything about computers I just love it I also love animals and yee-haw stuff and obviously I love video games, im still learning code. and well a lot of networking (CISCO) and A+ stuff I'm currently even working towards my A+ certification and after that the Network+

What I will bring to the community? 

I'm friendly I'm nice and I like making people happy I'm also pretty laid back I've already brought some happiness to the server (i donated for MVIP for myself and bought a random person a rank 30 dollars in total). I just like having fun and I will bring lots of fun to the server 

Why do you want to be part of the staff?

I like being a part of some kind of authority honestly I like being able to be there for people especially in games like Minecraft where people tend to have lots of questions about certain aspects of the game and I like helping people their happiness makes me happy. 

What are the times you are usually online?

usually, after 3 pm est unless I have work, on the weekends I can be on whenever. and honestly, I can get on as long as I'm not in school or work so if there is any time someone needs me on they can just ask me on discord to get on and I will get on.  

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-Minecraft)?

I have played Minecraft since I was 12 I stopped for a year because I got bored of it but I recently got back into it.  I can't count how many servers (on and off Minecraft) I have been an administrator position on but I have been a range of positions from helper all the way to developer or owner. I can honestly do anything I have built servers from the ground up (with code) myself for people. games like GMOD, days, Arma 3, CSGO servers, I have done as much as I can do in administrator positions

Final conclusion:

I like this server honestly its a really nice server and honestly you don't find many of those on Minecraft anymore its laid-back calm chilling and fun so i wouldn't mind being a part of the administration team