• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban
Hey so i'm banned for griefing. I'm really sorry, I did take some wool and books and flower pots and stuff and yeah I'm really sorry! I promise I won't do it again. I really didn't think it was like a big deal and i wouldn't of done it if i thought it was gonna hurt someone's feelings or something Sad. I spent a really long time building a house for me and antoin and it would be really sad if we never got to like have fun with it. I'm really sorry and I promise It wont happen again and i'll put the wool back in the hulk thing and give the flower pots and the painting back i promise. Sorry.
(03-11-2017, 06:57 AM)Tremerie Wrote: Hey so i'm banned for griefing. I'm really sorry, I did take some wool and books and flower pots and stuff and yeah I'm really sorry! I promise I won't do it again. I really didn't think it was like a big deal and i wouldn't of done it if i thought it was gonna hurt someone's feelings or something Sad. I spent a really long time building a house for me and antoin and it would be really sad if we never got to like have fun with it. I'm really sorry and I promise It wont happen again and i'll put the wool back in the hulk thing and give the flower pots and the painting back i promise. Sorry.

It's one thing if it was small minor things, like taking a workbench, and some wood...

But, you went out of the way to destroy pixel art too. That's not even boosting yourself in-game, just destroying another persons creation.

I don't feel as if you should be unbanned, unless 2 or more of our other staff believe you should.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]