• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can We Improve?
This month, our second month running, we seem to be having a problem retaining a high playercount, like we want.

What are we doing wrong, from your perspective?

Is it just spring break? Because, I thought that would help us...

What needs improvement?

Thanks for your input. Smile
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
mini games might help sid. not like adding mmo to the server but actual games like capture the flag, spleef, or infection. something that adds entertainment value without changing the overall play of the server. and yes i know you don't want to but chestshop is highly desired in economy based servers because it encourages interaction with other players for goods and services.

but something else we could try is build a central city around spawn. it might seem silly but it's the first thing new players will see and gives them their first impression of the community that constructed it. also it's nice to have roads expanding out into the wilds. my last 2 servers didn't have the rtp function and each one did just fine for years.
Well, i just wondered: Why can't i rate a post on the forums? And how do i give reputation?
(04-16-2017, 01:46 PM)Demendius Wrote: Well, i just wondered: Why can't i rate a post on the forums? And how do i give reputation?

I think there may be something wrong with it. Lol
(04-16-2017, 09:00 AM)ziosuna Wrote: mini games might help sid. not like adding mmo to the server but actual games like capture the flag, spleef, or infection. something that adds entertainment value without changing the overall play of the server. and yes i know you don't want to but chestshop is highly desired in economy based servers because it encourages interaction with other players for goods and services.

but something else we could try is build a central city around spawn. it might seem silly but it's the first thing new players will see and gives them their first impression of the community that constructed it. also it's nice to have roads expanding out into the wilds. my last 2 servers didn't have the rtp function and each one did just fine for years.

I think we could end up running a seperate server, for minigames.
(04-16-2017, 03:01 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 09:00 AM)ziosuna Wrote: mini games might help sid. not like adding mmo to the server but actual games like capture the flag, spleef, or infection. something that adds entertainment value without changing the overall play of the server. and yes i know you don't want to but chestshop is highly desired in economy based servers because it encourages interaction with other players for goods and services.

I think we could end up running a seperate server, for minigames.

Notice how he steers away from the chestshop topic!

Also, Zio, I am currently trying to make a new spawn! Mostly because the current one gives me a headache! My idea is to have a town surrounding it.
Quote:Demendius

Notice how he steers away from the chestshop topic!

Also, Zio, I am currently trying to make a new spawn! Mostly because the current one gives me a headache! My idea is to have a town surrounding it.

Hey! You hush!