• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ye Olde Staff Application
YE OLDE STAFF APPLICATION By: zxw135

BIO Exclamation
My name is Blake Chalpin! I'm 16 years old, male, and I live in Washington State. I'm in AP classes and running start (So I'll mainly be playing on the weekends) and I LOVE MUSIC. I'm in my high school's concert band, marching band, and pep band. (I also love minecraft). I'm involved in Honor Society programs at my school and the school's key club. I live in the middle of nowhere basically, and I have a small house and family of 4. At my house I have keyboards, guitars, a flute, a trumpet, and a drumset; I make music all the time. I've been trying to get recording software to maybe start a soundcloud page but I don't have the money. I also do art in painting, drawing, and pastels. Basically any form of art is my passion.

WHY STAFF? Huh
I would love to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. I strongly enforce all of your rules that you made and see that they are all reasonable and honorable. In my school and in my community (in real life) I'm in leadership and participate in community jobs and I love helping people, so that's why I would want to help people by being a staff member. I want to protect this server I love from griefing, stealing, hacking, etc. and being staff would be the best way to do it.

WHEN AM I ONLINE? Tongue
In the spring my online hours don't range very far since it's track season now and I get home at 6:00 pm each day. Usually I'm on most weekdays from 8pm-9pm and on weekends I'm on almost all day. You can expect me on at 8pm Pacific Time. I try to be on whenever I have spare time.

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN PLAYING? Big Grin
Hell, I don't even know how long I've played minecraft. Maybe 2012 I bought minecraft and I jumped straight into multiplayer and was having a blast on survival and faction servers. I've been playing minecraft every year since then and I never cease to dislike it! Ottercraft actually has been the best survival, non-pvp server I've played on no lies!

CONTACTS: At
Email: Bechalpin@yahoo.com
Snapchat: @bcplayac4
Discord: @HPOfficeJet#2064
Instagram: @blaaaaaaaaaaaake (12 a's in the username)
Shoot me a Text: (509)995-7168

I hope you take my application into consideration and I plan on getting to know more about you in the future even if I don't get staff role from this. Oh! I'm applying for Moderator by the way. Smile

Sincerely, Blake Chalpin
zxw135